1.11.11

queen of the peacocks

emery was a peacock for halloween!  
i love how the costume came together...


selah was a 'purple t-rex'.
this is a costume that auntie beth found for her.
selah loves this costume, but apparently wasn't in the mood for photos...

 heading out to trick or treat with their best friends and the daddies.
judah even dressed up this year for work,
with a little encouragement from his colleagues 
and inspiration from his brother...
and this is the cute ladybug i found in the garden yesterday:
emery was allowed to dress up at school this year.  
she was worried about her peacock costume getting dirty, 
so she was a ladybug for the class party.


what was your most memorable halloween costume?

this is me when i was emery's age.  
not my most memorable costume - but still cute, right?
(and the only halloween photo i could find!)

9 comments:

Catherine said...

I love that peacock costume! Great pics!

Angela said...

love all of emery's costume changes! great pics!

Anonymous said...

I think Emmy's costume is one of my all time favourites! Grumpy t-rex..hee hee. I'm sure treats brought smiles quickly. Looks like they had a great time. I don't remember my costumes as a child because we weren't allowed to trick or treat so I only wore them to school :(. Love the old pic of you!

Colleen Ryan said...

the peacock costume was fab!

Sarah said...

How fun! Love all the costumes! :)

-Sarah @ Crafting and Creativity

rebecca said...

the peacock costume is just beautiful! love the shot of all the kiddos in their costume walking down the street too, adorable! :) thank you for sharing.

Ellie A. said...

Oh my goodness I SO LOVE her peacock costume! Her eyelashes are so fun! For me it when I was 6 yrs. old & I was Wonder Woman I remember many a days after Halloween wearing & playing about in it!

makana hansen said...

amazing!!!! Just amazing. Want to make mine next year ?:)

visiting from Simple things

Anonymous said...

Wow! That peacock costume is phenomenal! I wish I were so creative!!

And that pic of you as a child looks a whole lot like your older daughter. :0)